|Albright Library with a group of
people waiting on the
sidewalk as if for a parade.
||Albright Library, Scranton - still in use. It's across from the old Scranton High School.||Elm Park Methodist Church, Scranton.|
|Second Presbyterian Church, Scranton, July 1898||Hickory Street German Presbyterian Church, South Side||Oral School, Green Ridge, Scranton. The buildings are next to where the Home For The Friendless used to be.|
|Home For The Friendless. A matching wing was built on the left later. Now gone.||Hook and Ladder Co. No. 1, Scranton, Pa. Signs read, "A.M. Storr" and Crystal Laundry".||Lackawanna County Jail, Scranton, July 1898. Still there.|
|Left: Hillside Home, Clarks Summit, Pa. For both the
insane and the poor.
Entrance to Hillside Home.
Return to the Carter and Kennedy Main Page